- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- Approximately 10 years of experience in information systems development, focused on processing large volume, near-real time data feeds to meet data analytics and security requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of tools associated with multiple intelligence missions.
- Knowledge of web services feeds
- Demonstrated work experience in architecting new system solutions using current technologies, as well as transitioning existing systems into modern technologies without negatively impacting operational and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience performing data assessment, data engineering, modeling and analytics to enable new methodologies for end user analysts, data scientists, etc.
- Demonstrated experience as a SME to prioritize and meet tactical and strategic requirements for frameworks and systems to process data.
- Demonstrated experience in information systems development across the IT lifecycle, with a focus on systems to perform high volume and velocity data processing on disparate data types/formats.
- Demonstrated experience architecting and delivering automated and scalable data process monitoring and data quality systems and processes.
- Must be a diverse thinker and be able to work in a large group setting.
- Write and edit technical documents and reports;
- Write, edit, and produce contents for contract deliverables: reports, training materials, presentation slides, letters, fact sheets, diagrams, and capability statements.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Communicate formally and informally through existing forums to stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership.
- AWS, Atlassian Suite products like Jira/Confluence and AWS Cloud experience desired.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)