- Monday - Friday (10pm - 8am)
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree + relevant number of years of experience needed for the level
- 13 years of experience without a degree
- Experience implementing technical specifications, system requirements and other related application design information
- Telecommunications/communications infrastructure experience
- Experience working with Geospatial Visualization Systems, preferably Esri ARCGIS products
- Utilizes modeling/simulation tools in conjunction with subject matter expertise in commercial telecommunications networks to develop analyses and produce reports and recommendations for mitigating threats and ensuring availability despite threats to or disruptions of the infrastructure.
- Assess the impacts of strategic threats (including adversarial country threats) to the essential communications infrastructures and provide detailed technical recommendations and full-scoped evaluations and testing of potential solutions to mitigate threats.
- Available for extended duty, on-call and/or deployment to alternate locations within the region or continental U.S., as needed.
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)