- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
- Must be able to obtain a DHS/CBP security clearance
- This role will require hands on technical skills, with prior experience developing using one or more of the following technologies: Java / J2EE / Enterprise Java solutions; Java frameworks, including Spring, JSF, and Hibernate; Oracle Database technologies and/or Web Application hosting on WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Agile toolsets, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience developing and consuming SOAP and REST web services for an operational/production environment
- Experience with technologies such as React Angular JS, Angular 2, node.JS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development.
- Basic understanding of Agile project management methodologies, including Scrum
- Ability to task manage and communicate effectively with project staff
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
- Experience coordinating the activities of multiple teams supporting project reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
- Available for occasional off hours support
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 6+ years' experience supporting Oracle application and database environments
- Demonstrated experience with JDeveloper integrated development environment.
- Experience with MQ, MDB, JMS and other messaging technologies
- Experience with MySQL and Cassandra a plus
- Experience working with Spring Boot
- Experience with mobile responsive design and mobile frameworks such as Cordova and cloud technologies
- Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo
- Prior experience with CBP
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)