Aveshka is seeking an Web Services Administrator working in our Emergency Operations Center (EOC). This role will be responsible to provide 1st and 2nd level support of Web Services, operations, systems security, systems software support, and production support activities.
(3rd Shift 11:00pm-7:30am)
• US Citizenship
• 3 to 10 years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
• 2 years’ experience IBM MQ is messaging middleware
• 2 years’ experience Skilled in incident, problem and change management
• 2 years’ experience in depth experience of working in a 2nd/3rd line IT support or project delivery environment
• 3 years’ experience within Middleware, JAVA or related technology
• 2 years’ experience Open Source Application Hosting Platforms (eg JBoss, Tomcat or Apache)
• 3 years’ experience Knowledge of IBM Application Hosting Platforms (WebSphere Application Server)
• 3 years’ experience working on high visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
• Knowledge to provide technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Designs, builds, and implements Web Services and surrounding systems.
• The ability to establish and strengthen client relationships through strong communication and clean delivery.
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning.
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)