Aveshka is supporting U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters Office of Contingency Planning and Exercise Policy (CPE) mission is to develop policy for USC contingency planning, exercises, and interagency cooperation. These policies enhance preparedness through effective plans, comprehensive exercises, capturing lessons learned, and monitoring corrective actions to improve future contingency response operations. The USCG preparedness program is used to address All Hazards – All Threats through All Hazards Contingency and Operational Plans.
Required Education: Bachelors Degree
Required Experience:Candidate must possess minimum 3 years of experience related to job description
Required Clearance: Secret
Diplomacy, inter-agency experience
Writing skills, effective proofreading skills
Subject matter expertise/experience in some/any/all:
• contingency preparedness,
• Coast Guard operations,
• HSEEP, Presidential Directives, ICS (Incident Command System)
• emergency response plans, techniques, guidance documents,
• training and exercises
• policy development
• Multi-year Training and Exercise Program (MTEP) familiarity
• Quality control recommendations for plans/procedures/exercises, etc.
• Meeting prep – (Develop agenda, identify appropriate host facility, facilitate, and take/report minutes)
• Provide input and recommendations gathered during workshops/seminars/meetings
• Assist with the development and update of USCG training aids and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures related to Contingency Preparedness and Exercises.
• Provide relevant support to Organize/Equip and Training steps of the Preparedness Cycle.
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)