- 3+ years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
- 3+ years experience providing technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations
- 3+ years of experience Directing compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance. Troubleshoots network performance issues. Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
- 3+ years of experience directing system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
- 2+ years of experience providing quality assurance review and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- 2+ years of experience providing input to policy level discussions regarding standards and budget constraints.
- 3+ years of experience demonstrated professional expertise gained from experience with operating systems including Windows and/or Linux OS.
- RHCSA, MSCE/MSCA, CCNA or VCP certifications are desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity working in remote office and/or multiple customer locations
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to support infrequent after-hours and weekend escalations as needed (aside from on-call rotation)
- Must be proficient the use of the Microsoft Office productivity suite
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)