- A Level 3 with a minimum of 7 years’ experience, with more than 3 years in the intelligence community focused on IC experience.
- B.S. or B.A. degree or related experience in a business, or IT field.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure compliance with policies Director of Central Intelligence Directive (DCID, DoD, and NGA), standards and Executive Orders regarding OPSEC and information security.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of the Intelligence Community (IC), DoD, and the client.
- Demonstrate proficiency in program development, management, and execution.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing formal written communications and reports.
- Proficient researcher capable of exploring and presenting viable options and recommendations for various security issues.
- Coordinate and consolidate information to support formal and informal action items in support of OPSEC and security monitors program.
- Facilitate the IC Working Groups (OPSEC and Security Monitors).
- Review client public releases (e.g., media, TV, newspaper, etc.), professional academia papers, and briefing presentations for OPSEC and render written recommendations.
- Have exceptional MS Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro software skills.
- Possess knowledge of the appropriate policies and procedures governing the OPSEC Program and NGA OPSEC Plan to include NI 5720.1R10 Public Release, NI 8470.2R8 Internet Usage, NI 5720.3R4, Media and Public Interaction, NI 5200.4R1 Operations Security, and DOD 5205.2 Operations Security Program.
- Assist the government OPSEC team and other client Divisions to determine the scope and direction of the Program.
- Assist in developing products to market the program (i.e., web-based pamphlets).
- Update and maintain appropriate records (e.g., database and hardcopy) OPSEC decision recommendations, meeting minutes, etc.
- Conduct continual research into cutting edge OPSEC trends.
- Expertise and knowledge through the completion of OPSEC training at Interagency OPSEC Support Staff (IOSS), Department of Defense (DoD), Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), and other training venues.
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)