ASPR's Science Healthcare Preparedness Evaluation and Research (SHARPER) Branch in the Division of National Healthcare Preparedness Programs (NHPP) requires a Senior Analytical Consultant to help shape and define measurement and evaluation of health care system preparedness at the local, state, and federal level for the Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP).
ASPR requires a Senior Analytical Consultant to work independantly and collaboratively with team members to design, research, analyze, and make programmatic and policy recommendations to enhance preparedness. The position will help to identify sucesses, best practices, and gaps in healthcare and public health preparedness, focusing on HPP.
1) Conduct program evaluation activities
2) Design and perform complex analytical studies
3) Conduct program evaluation and analysis, interpret results, recommend improvements, and provide advice to program management.
4) Produce tables, charts, and other kinds of reports and visualizations as needed to communicate results and findings
5) Identify evidence-based successes, best practices, and gaps to inform policy recommendations
6) Identify and develop innovative solutions for program analysis and management
7) Provide technical assistance to HPP staff, awardees, and other stakeholders
1) 10 Years of experience relevant to the responsibilities of this position
2)Team leadership; project management
3) Extensive knowledge of:
-data quality processes, including data cleaning, data integrity, and data verification
-quantitative data, statistical analysis, and statistical software applications (SAS, Excel, SPSS, and/or EPI-Info)
-qualitative data analysis and qualitative software applications (Atlas.ti)
-data visualization applications (PowerPoint, Tableau, SAS Data Visual Analytics and/or ArcGIS)
4) Effective communication via oral and written communication to variety of audience
5) Knowledge of healthcare and public health research including research methods, survey methodology, data collection, and statistical analysis
1) Able to:
-work well as part of a fast paced team environment
-prepare concise, well-reasoned, and thorough analytical reports for various audiences
-manage multiple complex projects and prioritize work assignments
-meet customer requests for technical assistance in a courteous and professional manner
-Understanding of electronic data collection tools, database management (SQL database), and assessing data quality and integrity
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)