Leads all facets of Operational Excellence and drives business growth within the Defense & Intelligence markets focused on Information Technology and Cybersecurity capabilities. Specific focus within the Pentagon Joint Services and OSD as well as Defense Intelligence. As part of the leadership team, this role will include initiatives in both a strategic and operational capacity.
Leading all aspects of business development, capture and solution development with a subject matter strength in technical leadership. This includes the definition, development and expansion of the company’s capabilities. As an operational manager, this role will also include the execution of the strategy to tie employee goals to the overall corporate strategy as well as other aspects of employee development. In this role, your leadership and technical background will be instrumental in coaching other technical and leadership talent to prepare them for more significant roles.
· Responsible for interview prospective hires, support development of organic growth, provide operational leadership of a growing portfolio of IT/cyber programs,
· Includes performing as a solution architect on new business opportunities
· Development of technical offerings, to include being knowledgeable of emerging technologies in the IT and cyber fields, developing and conducting capabilities briefs,
· Development of and support to the execution of go-to-market strategies, supporting capture activities, evaluating technology enablers and partners, interfacing with various technology partners,
· Leads the training and development needs of staff, serving as a subject matter expert/reachback resource to project staff,
Objective: build and grow Aveshka’s market position and reputation as a leader in IT/cybersecurity.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Required Experience: 10+ years
Required Clearance: TS/CI Poly desirable
Desired Qualifications: Master’s degree preferable, 15+ years’ experience
A broad understanding of the IT lifecycle and systems engineering. Understanding of cybersecurity enabling technologies, ranging from enterprise to end-points, as well as an understanding of platforms, languages, frameworks, policies, and applications.
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)